Your safety is important to us. For this reason, your personal data that you will share with us is sensitively protected.
We, Krogman Metals, as the data controller, with this privacy and personal data protection policy, which personal data will be processed for what purpose, with whom and why the processed data can be shared, our data processing method and our legal reasons; We aim to enlighten you about your rights regarding your processed data.
Your Personal Data Collected, Collection Method and Legal Reason
Your IP address and user agent information are only used for analytics and cookies etc. through technologies, automated or non-automated methods, and sometimes third-party providers such as analytics providers, ad networks, search information providers, technology providers; It will be processed by obtaining, recording, storing and updating from the parties, on the basis of the legitimate interest processing condition, within and during the service and contractual relationship between us.
The Purpose of Processing Your Personal Data
Your personal data you share with us can only be analyzed by; to fulfill the requirements of the services we offer in the best way, to ensure that you can access these services and make maximum use of them, to develop our services in line with your needs and to bring you together with broader service providers within legal frameworks, and In order to fulfill the obligations (sharing personal data with judicial and administrative authorities upon request), during the contract and service, in accordance with its purpose and in a strict manner; will be processed and updated in some way.
To Whom and For What Purposes the Collected Personal Data Can Be Transferred
Your personal data you share with us; To third parties, institutions and organizations in Turkey and abroad, with which we receive and/or provide services to carry out our activities, with which we have contractual relations, cooperate with, and to judicial and administrative authorities upon request.
Your Rights as a Processed Person
According to article 11 of the KVKK, everyone can use the following rights by applying to the data controller:
- Learning whether personal data is processed or not,
- If personal data has been processed, request information about this,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose,
- Third, where personal data is transferred at home or abroad; know people,
- In case of incomplete or incorrect processing of personal data, requesting their correction,
- Request the deletion or destruction of personal data,
- Third; requesting people to be notified,
- Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- Has the right to demand the compensation of the damage in case of loss due to unlawful processing of personal data.
You can contact us via email@example.com to exercise your above-mentioned rights.
We are completely free to accept or reject the processing of your personal data, which is only necessary, in accordance with this privacy and personal data processing policy, in order to be able to analyze in order to provide services to you. If you continue to use the site, we will assume that you have accepted, and for more detailed information, please do not hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail address.